Welcome to the 25th ESTS Annual Meeting, 28 – 31 May 2017, Innsbruck, Austria.
The 25th European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) Annual Meeting is going to be held during 28 – 31 May 2017, Innsbruck, Austria.
Basic Information about ESTS:
• Founded in 1993
• A professional association of thoracic surgeons in Europe
• Mission: to improve quality in all aspects of our specialty -- from clinical and surgical management of patients to education, training and credentialing of thoracic surgeons in Europe and worldwide• Membership: more than 1,200 members coming from 70 different countries all over the world
ESTS Annual Meeting:
The occasion for all ESTS members
• To gather and to meet colleagues from all over the world
• To create or strengthen long-lasting professional relationships
• To share and exchange different experiences and opinions
• To keep abreast with the most up to date evidence from the literature with the final aim to improve patient car
POSTGRADUATE SYMPOSIUM – MASTER CUPAward: The best overall performance by a trainee member in the Postgraduate Course Master’s Cup Competition will be awarded by an expenses paid one month attachment to a leading Thoracic Surgery Unit in China. The prize comes courtesy of AME Publishing Company.
SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017 08:00 – 12:00DATABASE AND QUALITY CERTIFICATION SESSION
SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017 28 May 13:00 - 14:30EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY (EJCTS) ACADEMY
CARDIOTHORACIC ISSUES OF INTEREST FOR THE GENERAL THORACIC SURGEON
SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017 28 May 14:30-15:30ROBOTIC THORACIC SURGERY: STANDARDS IN CLINICAL PRACTICE AND TRAINING
EXTREME THORACIC SURGERY SESSION
SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017 28 May 16:00 – 17:00ESTS- ENHANCED RECOVERY AFTER SURGERY SOCIETY (ERAS) JOINT SESSION
DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND MASS CASUALTY:
THE ROLE OF THE THORACIC SURGEON IN THE AGE OF TERRORISM
SUNDAY 28 MAY 2017 28 May 17:00 – 18:00
Join us at the ESTS Annual Meeting 2017
The AME Editorial Team is glad to attend the conference to exhibit our books and journals like the Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery(VATS) at the booth (named “AME Publishing Company”). We would like to seize this great opportunity to meet our authors, editorial board members and readers. We warmly welcome you to stop by our booth when available and join us at the event.
Now, there is a better chance to participate in the event: it is our great pleasure to invite you as one of our journalist to do some interviews or host some talking shows with the experts. Besides of a speaker or listener during the meeting, you could also do well as a journalist! Even if you are unable to attend the meeting in person, you could pay attention to a series of reports for the conferences done by the AME team collaborating with our invited journalists.
We sincerely welcome you to visit our booth “AME Publishing Company” at No. 31. Look forward to meeting you in Innsbruck.